20 things you are dying to know about me:
1. I am a rather young Great-Grandma!
2. Turtles – yep sort of a long story that maybe one day I’ll write about
3. My family – albeit a bit small they are extremely important and wonderful people in my life
4. Friends – they know who they are and hopefully they know how damn important they are to me and my well-being
5. Love photography – in fact the photos on my site are all mine. Ok, not as great as I would like but still love it!
7. Hiking – got into this one a bit late in life and have now come to absolutely love it!
8. People – of all ages, races, nationalities…and the list goes on! We are all human beings with the same needs and desires.
9. Coffee – yep, just love the taste of it!
10. The ocean! It is where I feel at peace.
11. Long drives along country roads – hey you just never know what you will find
12. I don’t like crowds – maybe someday I’ll tell you why
13. Music – mostly jazz and big band swing but really just about anything
14. Long, warm summer nights. Is there anything better?
15. Wonderful rainy Sunday afternoons with a great book
16. The redwoods – yet another place I feel at peace
17. I hate cooking – but love to eat. I think this might run in my family
18. Chocolate – Um, do I need to say more
19. I hate yardwork – but love a nice looking yard
20. I am not a writer and will never pretend to be professional one. I pretty much write as I speak. I do not use and probably never will use a copywriter for this site. Nope it isn’t perfect but hey – neither am I!
Yep…I knew you would just love this list. Or maybe not. And maybe at some point in time I will add a few more items.